done with Everlight, a new book about vampires
which Joey ng asked me to read, and I think it is so
Vampire Knight + Twilight -ish. which in a simpler term
refers to a combination of the both ideas being used in that book.
but maybe it's nice after all? I don't know. how do you even define
a nice book anyway? one that you can't stop yourself from reading
until you reach the last page of the book? =x.
anyway, school was lovelier than yesterday today.
was excused from training due to the greatness of such an invention
named MC! I actually went to school today, despite the fact that I
had a MC okay. see, I am guai after all right. {:
anyway, so feel like staying home this weekend, to catch up with my
nua-ing. but there's CAT on Saturday and there's a devil's pai nian-ing
session this Sunday as well. and Joey ng have yet to reply me about her
plans for Sunday. Joey ng, you better confirm with me as soon as possible
once you read this! okay, off to catch Love Blossoms II now. JA. ;D.